Author Topic: where is the unit cell in the view interface?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline ATK-user-zuox

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
where is the unit cell in the view interface?
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:09 »
Recently itested the tutorial http://www.quantumwise.com/documents/tutorials/latest/GrapheneBloch/index.html/chap.spin.html.When i analyse the nc in the viewer to visualize the Spin up (right) and down (left) states at the Z point  in Fig6. I couldn't find theUnit cell ,i.e, I couldn't find the cell tick.All the subsequent analyse such as Electron density ,i couldn.t see the unit cell in the viewer .Hope anyone could help me!
attachments are the analyse nc file.

Offline ATK-user-zuox

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Re: where is the unit cell in the view interface?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 11:13 »
The nc file is too large ,so i didn.t post it .The point i want to explain is that i save all the output.nc to one file as it can be seen in the py file

Offline Jess Wellendorff

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:27 »
You need to drop both the BlochState and the BulkConfiguration objects onto the Viewer. When using the Viewer to get a 3D visualization of some quantity, you always need to also add the bulk configuration if you want to see the unit cell at the same time.

Offline ATK-user-zuox

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 12:06 »
Thank you every much.To see the unit cell both ,one need to  drag both icon to the view in the left panel ,not in the right view botton.If you use the right view botton ,no matter how you try to pick the two icon  and insert the botton ,it can't work. It's a slight bug but not affecting the usage ,Hope ATK can fix the problem in the right view botton .Two pictures using left view icon and right view botton are in the attachments.