Author Topic: "No voltage drop data in file"  (Read 2378 times)

Offline sergio

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
"No voltage drop data in file"
« on: May 14, 2013, 23:45 »
Hi,

I have constructed a NetCDF file which contains Device configuration and 10 voltage drops for biases from 0.1 V to 1.0 V. For each voltage drop the object ID was named as "Grid Values" using the script given in the mini-tutorials. When I drop the this NetCDF file to the "Analyzer" through the "voltage_drop_analyzer.py" file, I have encountered with the error "No voltage drop data in file".

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Offline zh

• QuantumATK Support
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: "No voltage drop data in file"
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 01:42 »
According to the content in "voltage_drop_analyzer.py" file,  the error message indicates that there is no "ElectrostaticDifferencePotential" stored in your NetCDF file.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:49 »
There have been a few versions of this tool in different versions of ATK, but if you have the "GridValues" version (the latest one), then please note that you should not use Grid Values as object_id, just make sure the object is of this class (and it will be, if it's evaluated as a grid minus another grid). In fact, if you use the same object_id multiple times, you overwrite the object in the NC file each time.

So, double-check the version of the analyzer script vs. your version ATK, and don't set the object_id yourself.

Offline sergio

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 23:31 »
Thanks,