Author Topic: Problem viewing output of script on custom builder  (Read 9219 times)

Offline simba

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Problem viewing output of script on custom builder
« on: October 6, 2009, 23:55 »
I have opened Graphene junction device using custom builder i got the script of junction device by dragging and dropping it  on script editor, but when i drag and drop the same script on custom builder i get nothing. if i modify some values of the geometry it returns me an error in the log window.  please tell me if it is error on my side or is it limitation of this version.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
Re: Problem viewing output of script on custom builder
« Reply #1 on: October 7, 2009, 02:24 »
There is no sense in dragging the script to the Customer Builder, the only scripts you drop on the CB itself are scripts that setup a new Builder. What are you trying to achieve?

As for the errors, probably you try to have too few surface repetitions. There must be at least as many as there are electrode repetitions, this is a general requirement in the model.

Offline simba

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 7, 2009, 03:31 »
I want to modify graphene structure slightly and observe the impact it has on the IV characteristics.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
« Reply #3 on: October 7, 2009, 03:34 »
At this point, you best option for that is unfortunately to do it by hand, in the script itself. Better tools for these kinds of manipulations will be available in later releases, of course.