Author Topic: configuration for Training set created by random displacement parameters  (Read 769 times)

Offline pshinyeong

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Hello,

I have successfully used the Defect Training Workflow template to obtain the Moment Tensor Potential (MTP). I would now like to review the structures used in the training set, specifically those generated by applying the Rattle Atom, Rattle Cell, and Rattle Volume random displacement parameters.

While I can see that these random displacement parameter objects have been added to the table, I am unsure how to visually inspect or view them. Could you please guide me on how to access or visualize the specific configurations generated by these displacement parameters?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
The tables are not for visualization, and in fact often do not contain any configurations, only the instructions how to make them. But you should have a file that contains a TrainingSet. If you select this you can see the training configurations in the Preview window on the right. Also, and perhaps better, there should be a file containing either an "mtp" or "mtp_active_learning" object. If you right-click these, they can be opened in the Movie Tool where you can see all configurations.