QuantumATK > Plugin Development

Fun with graphene

<< < (3/6) > >>

Anders Blom:
I'm glad you think these little scripts are useful!

If you download the zip files and extract them (e.g. by installing them in ATK), you will find that the source code for each plugin is provided, so you can just read there exactly what it does. Hope that's clear enough.

Note that the formulas used in this plugin are just examples of what you can do; they do not constitute any universal definition of the terms "buckle" or "twist" (or to some extent even "wrap").

rruisan:
Dear Anders,

I followed the installation step of the .zip, after installing, I put the unzipped folder in VNL / examples /. After I opened the Virtual Nanolab, directs me to tools-custom-builder, opened the folder FunWithGraph I chose one at random but generates nothing. I would appreciate your guidance!

Anders Blom:
The installation instructions says to use the AddOn Manager, nothing about VNL/examples... And the tools you install are in the Builder, not in the Custom Builder (which is a discontinued tool). Please read the instructions carefully.

rruisan:

Dear Anders,

what happens is that I did not know where it was installed the folder and so I put in examples, but I've seen that has installed this direction (), where I followed the instructions in the beginning of this post. What I still do not see! it's like opening plugins.py as I headed to "Builder- Add", but go the route that I put in (), says error when I want to open some plugins.py. If there is a post that explains me to do, grateful if you tell me please apologize for the inconvenience!

Many thanks!

Anders Blom:
I didn't understand that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version