Author Topic: Error when trying to run a calculation  (Read 1406 times)

Offline jlfigue

• New QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Error when trying to run a calculation
« on: September 18, 2015, 20:52 »
Hi!!
I hope anyone of you might have an answer to this problem that I have been having with the latest version of ATK. I am trying to duplicate the results from a paper about VO2 phonon spectrum. I have everything ready to send to the  job manager, but every time I try to run the calculation I get this message:

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NanoLanguageScript execution started                                         |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File ".\zipdir\NL\__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
  File ".\zipdir\NLEngine.py", line 36, in <module>
  File ".\zipdir\NLEngine.py", line 18, in swig_import_helper
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users\jose\appdata\local\temp\3329172019200922.py", line 3, in <module>
    from NanoLanguage import *
  File ".\zipdir\NanoLanguage.py", line 2, in <module>
  File ".\zipdir\NLEngine.py", line 36, in <module>
  File ".\zipdir\NLEngine.py", line 18, in swig_import_helper
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
| NanoLanguageScript execution finished                                        |

This only happens with the newest version, I have been using the 2013 version with success. If any one of you know of anything that could solve this problem I would be grateful.

Many Thanks!

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
Re: Error when trying to run a calculation
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 23:28 »
This only happens in 2014, not in 13.8 or 2015. It's a simple path problem, so the easiest solution is to uninstall the 13.8 version, or at least remove it from your PATH, then all should work fine. If you want to keep  both versions, you must ensure the 2014 version "bin" directory comes BEFORE the 13.8 bin directory in the PATH.