QuantumATK > General Questions and Answers

Plotting Band structure in Origin

(1/2) > >>

xliben:
Dear Everyone,
       I have a  question: I want to plot the bandstructure via graphical software like Origin, however, when I export all the data , and import them into origin, I found out that I cannot adjust the range. I got all the bands in [-20,20],
       I am hoping anyone could give me an advice on how to replot the bandstructure in a good range  also how to put letter W X R  T  in horizantal axis?
       Thank you! Best regards.

Ulrik G. Vej-Hansen:
Could you please upload the exported data? Then we can have a look if everything is as it should be.

For support on how to plot things in Origin, I suggest that you contact their support channels.

xliben:
Thank your for reply,I apreciate that, this is an attachement for band structure.

Regards

Petr Khomyakov:
You can plot the band structure in the VNL. Did you have any problems with the band structure calculation and/or plotting of the band structure in the VNL-ATK?  For any Origin software-related issues, please contact their helpdesk. 

xliben:
Thank you for reply , do you have please any tutoriel to do this (import band structure from castep to  VNL).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version