Author Topic: the *.py files in tutorial "Bi2Se3 topological insulator"  (Read 1919 times)

Offline lknife

• QuantumATK Guru
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

I am now studying the tutorial "Bi2Se3 topological insulator" and wanted to download the .py files for learning. However, some of the .py files (such as  "bloch_states.py", "fermi_surface.py", "TopologicalInvariant3D.py "   ) can only be saved as .html file which can not be displayed correctly in the Editor of ATK package. Because I am a beginner of python, I do not have very clear idea about the organization of the codes. Who can kindly tell me where I can download these .py file?

Thanks a lot!

Offline Petr Khomyakov

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: the *.py files in tutorial "Bi2Se3 topological insulator"
« Reply #1 on: April 1, 2017, 15:20 »
This is not a python problem. I have been able to save the trouble files in Chrome and Firefox with no problem by simply right clicking on the file link and then doing Save link as. Clicking on the file link also allowed me opening the script in the browser directly, and saving it by right clicking.  You may restart your browser, and give it a try once again.

Offline lknife

• QuantumATK Guru
    • View Profile
Re: the *.py files in tutorial "Bi2Se3 topological insulator"
« Reply #2 on: April 1, 2017, 15:59 »
Thank you very much! It's really the case. I changed the browser and have successfully downloaded these files. Thank you again!