Author Topic: one question about the CUSTOM BUILDER SCRIPT in ATK-SE 2009.12  (Read 2681 times)

Offline zdhlover

• Global Moderator
  • QuantumATK Guru
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D Hi,everyone:
   First, I congratulate the released of the  new version of ATK-SE 2009.12.The new version has so many powerful tools , and I think it will be more popular.
  When I use the CUSTOM BUILDER in Custom,I have encounter one problem:
  the append file is a script that CEO Kurt Stokbro wrote in HeFei of China, it  worked well of the time in HeFei, however, when I dragged it into the CUSTOM BUILDER in Custom of ATK-SE 2009.12,it does't work, and it give the follow error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\zipdir\NL\GUI\Core\Runner.py", line 232, in run
  File "<string>", line 20, in configuration
AttributeError: 'BulkConfiguration' object has no attribute 'get_bravais_lattice'

Info: Script generator function does not generate a valid configuration

how can I solve it ?

By the way,maybe we want to write some other scripts like above which has the parameters that influence the lattice constants or the coordinates of the atoms, i.e. maybe the lattice constants or the coordinates of the atoms in our own scripts are dynamic ,how can I do so that we can conveniently control the parameters in our own scripts?

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
Re: one question about the CUSTOM BUILDER SCRIPT in ATK-SE 2009.12
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:47 »
The NL syntax was changed a bit recently, to go back to the older standard (inUnitsOf instead of in_units_of, and no "get" prefix). I have updated the script, you can find it attached.

If you want to make your own Custom Builder, see http://quantumwise.com/documents/manuals/ATK-2009.12/VNLTutorial/chap.ctools.html

Offline Nordland

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:51 »
Damn. Beated by 5 seconds :)

Offline zdhlover

• Global Moderator
  • QuantumATK Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 09:36 »
 ;D ;D ;D
Thanks a lot for your's timely reply, the new version of ATK-SE 2009.12 is so powerful, and I greatly appreciate it!
I aslo think it will be more popular!