Author Topic: difference in current value of IV plot and Transmission Analyzer  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Parveen

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Hi

I'm re-posting this issue that i encountered few months ago. see the conversation at (https://quantumwise.com/forum/index.php?topic=4894.msg21177#msg21177) where I raised that the different in current value by IV plot and transmission analyser. I re-run the entire process considering same parameters as in IV curve analysis and FBTS analysis. But problem still persist. I request you to please send your e mail address so that i can send you desired scripts.

Offline Daniele Stradi

• Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Hi,

We will be happy to help, but I guess that also the answer is still the same: "please provide an ATK script that reproduces the problem. Thanks!" :)

Regards,
Daniele.

Offline Parveen

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Please share your e-mail address.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
You can use support@quantumwise.com but it would be useful to see some of these results, not just the input scripts, so if you have screenshots showing the mismatch, why not share that first, here. Maybe there is a simple explanation, because as long as you access the same data, the results should not depend on which tool you use.