Author Topic: stopped job  (Read 2092 times)

Offline sayantanu

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
stopped job
« on: September 27, 2018, 09:21 »
I was trying to calculate a non-collinear transmission calculation using the hdf5 file generated through the fm calculation, but the job had stopped after the following lines. Please indicate the problem of the calculation??? I am attaching two python files I had been used during the calculation.
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                                              |
| Transmission Spectrum Analysis                                               |
|                                                                              |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

|--------------------------------------------------|
Calculating Transmission   : ==================================================
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:16 by sayantanu »

Offline Petr Khomyakov

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: stopped job
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 11:18 »
There is not really much to say about it from this log file. Did you run it locally on your machine or remotely on a computer cluster? It might have been killed because your job had exceeded walltime, for instance. Or it was killed for some other reason, not related to the QuantumATK code itself.