Author Topic: Error in device formation using bulk  (Read 2219 times)

Offline hsuya

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Error in device formation using bulk
« on: February 11, 2020, 10:13 »
I was trying to make a device however I got this error. I am unable to understand what went wrong because it is working fine with other structures.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zipdir\NL\GUI\Plugin\PanelBar\PanelView.py", line 256, in itemClicked
  File "zipdir\NL\GUI\Tools\Builder\PanelBar.py", line 52, in widget
  File "C:\Program Files\QuantumATK\QuantumATK-Q-2019.12\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\DevicePackage\CreateDeviceFromBulkPlugin.py", line 55, in widget
    self._widget = CreateDeviceFromBulkWidget(configuration, stash=self.stash(), device_type=DeviceConfiguration)
  File "C:\Program Files\QuantumATK\QuantumATK-Q-2019.12\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\DevicePackage\CreateDeviceFromBulkWidget.py", line 60, in __init__
    self._control = CreateDeviceFromBulkControlWidget(bulk_configuration, device_type)
  File "C:\Program Files\QuantumATK\QuantumATK-Q-2019.12\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\DevicePackage\CreateDeviceFromBulkWidget.py", line 150, in __init__
    self.setCentralRegion(bulk_configuration)
  File "C:\Program Files\QuantumATK\QuantumATK-Q-2019.12\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\DevicePackage\CreateDeviceFromBulkWidget.py", line 245, in setCentralRegion
    enable_transverse_electrode_repetitions=self.useTransverse(),
  File "zipdir\NL\CommonConcepts\Configurations\DeviceFromBulk.py", line 882, in deviceFromBulk
NL.ComputerScienceUtilities.Exceptions.NLValueError: The sum of the lengths of the electrodes may not exceed the length of the central region.

Offline Petr Khomyakov

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Error in device formation using bulk
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 14:41 »
Please provide the script and log file related to this calculation/error.

Offline hsuya

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Re: Error in device formation using bulk
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 05:39 »
It happened in builder when I was trying to make a device so there was no calculation error. The device did not form and instead I received this error.