Author Topic: how to set the Jobmanager setup details of FET2DSentaurusModelCalibration calcu  (Read 1398 times)

Offline njuxyh_1

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Dear support:
 i want to try the new functional module of FET2DSentaurusModelCalibration, but as the FET2DSentaurusModelCalibration guide said
it should specify the STROOT, STRELEASE, STDB, LD_LIBRARY_PATH,  SWB_SITE_SETTINGS_DIR, -  LM_LICENSE_FILE ,
i don not know the where are STROOT,LD_LIBRARY_PATH? they are in installation fold of ATK?
whart is STRELEASE? hwo to get the version information?
LM_LICENSE_FILE is the atk license file?

so would you please give me some hit to specify the information?

thanks very much.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2022, 03:51 by njuxyh_1 »

Offline MilanaProdanov

• New QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Hello,

In order to run 'SWB Model Calibration' or 'S'WB Device Characterization' calculation steps from a new plugin in NanoLab, you would need to have TCAD Sentaurus Workbench installed and set up, https://www.synopsys.com/silicon/tcad/framework.html.

If you do not have the TCAD Sentaurus Workbench then you would not be able to run these calculations.

If you do have it, then you could create a shell script like in the example below,
and use it in the machine setup (Environment tab -> Scripts to source) when setting up a new i.e. SGE machine in the JobManager.
This machine should be used for 'SWB Model Calibration' and 'SWB Device Characterization' calculation steps:

STROOT=<The root folder of a TCAD Sentaurus Workbench installation.> ; export STROOT

STRELEASE=<The release version of TCAD Sentaurus Workbench to use., i.e. T-2022.03-L1>; export STRELEASE

STDB=<The working directory that TCAD Sentaurus Workbench should use, i.e. your desktop file>; export STDB

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$STROOT/tcad/$STRELEASE/linux64/lib:$STROOT/tcad/$STRELEASE/linux64/tcad_mpi_mpich/lib; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

SWB_SITE_SETTINGS_DIR=<**Optional** path to the setting for, e.g., job queuing that TCAD Sentaurus Workbench should use>; export SWB_SITE_SETTINGS_DIR

PATH=$STROOT/bin:$PATH; export PATH

LM_LICENSE_FILE=<Your TCAD Sentaurus Workbench license File>; export LM_LICENSE_FILE