Author Topic: Id-Vd/Id-Vg curves for different values of Vg and Vd  (Read 5364 times)

Offline kesh

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,
I am trying to plot an Id-Vd curve for different values of Vg as well as Id-Vg for different values of Vd for a simple MoSe2 FET. I have checked the tutorials but it seems to plot just a single value.Is there a script that can implement this and if there is I would very much appreciate it.Thanks

Offline Adila

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Re: Id-Vd/Id-Vg curves for different values of Vg and Vd
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 04:57 »
Hi, I tried to follow the link that you have given to simulate Id versus Vd for different Vg, but it said that it cannot read my file. However, the path for the folder is correct. So I don't know what should I do.

Other questions:
1) Do you have any idea on how to reduce the simulation time for Id versus Vg besides reducing the step number for the bias voltage?
2) Do you know how to run the simulation if it stopped running in the middle of simulation?

I really need your help. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:59 by Adila »

Offline newbiee

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 19:37 »
Adila,

Were you able to get a curve for VGS sweep only VDS=constant? I am facing problem with that.

Thanks !

Offline Adila

• Heavy QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 8, 2014, 03:53 »
Hi Kesh, Im sorry but I cant get the Id versus Vgs curve.. I have been trying but I dont know how. If u manage to plot Id-Vgs curve, can u inform me?
Thank you~  :)