Author Topic: Jobs Manager: Failed to invoke an add-on (AddOn: DirectRemotePluggin)  (Read 2372 times)

Offline lunna

• New QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Dear All

I have tried to setup a local machine to run on a remote machine. Everything on https://docs.quantumwise.com/tutorials/job_manager_remote/job_manager_remote.html is checked and my diagnostics run green. However. when I try to run a job, the error message says:

Error message:
can only concatenate tuple (not "list") to tuple

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zipdir\NL\GUI\Plugin\Utilities.py", line 73, in pluginCaller
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuantumWise\VNL-ATK-2017.2\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\JobManager\RemotePlugin\RemotePlugin.py", line 260, in createJobItem
    job = self.createJob(script, job_properties)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuantumWise\VNL-ATK-2017.2\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\JobManager\RemotePlugin\RemotePlugin.py", line 392, in createJob
    tasks += self.prepareTasks(variables, ssh_connection)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuantumWise\VNL-ATK-2017.2\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\JobManager\RemotePlugin\RemotePlugin.py", line 553, in prepareTasks
    script=quote(self.submissionScript(variables)),
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuantumWise\VNL-ATK-2017.2\Lib\site-packages\AddOns\JobManager\DirectRemotePlugin\DirectRemotePlugin.py", line 209, in submissionScript
    'MKL_DYNAMIC=%s' % str(variables['mkl_dynamic']).upper()
TypeError: can only concatenate tuple (not "list") to tuple

Offline Ulrik G. Vej-Hansen

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Could you please export the machine settings to a file and send it to support@quantumwise.com? Please also include information about which version of VNL you are using.

Offline lunna

• New QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Could you please export the machine settings to a file and send it to support@quantumwise.com? Please also include information about which version of VNL you are using.

Many Thanks for your suggestion.

How can I export the machine settings (the remote one or the local one) or I just take snapshots? 

Offline Ulrik G. Vej-Hansen

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Screenshots will also be helpful. When you open settings for the remote machine, which is located in the job manager on you local hardware, you can export the settings in the lower left.