Author Topic: What version of ATK is this commercial license for ?  (Read 3859 times)

Offline Jin-Kyu Choi

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
What version of ATK is this commercial license for ?
« on: August 18, 2014, 14:07 »
I'm a commercial user of ATK program.
In recent, I have purchased a upgraded license, 2 masters & 6 slaves (from 1 master & 6 slaves). (please find the attached license file)

But, I have faced a serious problem in the use of ATK package; "License Error: (Internal: 719 Feature: ATKPython (Err: 9) Feature not found"
I suspect that this license error may occur due to version mismatch between the license and ATK package, because I had been using ATK 12.2.2, the old version of ATK.

So, I would like to ask some questions:

1. What is the version of this license? (What version of ATK is suitable to be used using this commercial license?)
In the file, the version is appeared to be 14.2 but the latest official version of ATK is 13.8.1 as I know, so what is the meaning of version 14.2 of this license?

2. Can this license (please find the attached license file) run the latest official version of ATK 13.8.1?
In other word, can I use the latest official version of ATK 13.8.1 with this commercial license?

Please give some kind answers. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:15 by Anders Blom »

Offline Umberto Martinez

• Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: What version of ATK is this commercial license for ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 22:46 »
You have the most updated license. You can definitely use it with ATK 13.8 and also with the preview version of ATK 2014 available on the website  http://quantumwise.com/products/download

Out of curiosity, 14.2 is an "old" name of the 2014 version.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
Re: What version of ATK is this commercial license for ?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15 »
For further clarification, the license versions are not 100% correlated to the program versions (anymore), so 14.2 license equals ATK 2014.

I have removed your license from the post, since it's proprietary to your institute and shouldn't be publicized (even though it's safe to so, technically - the license cannot be used by others as it's locked to your machine). In the future, it's better to contact support@quantumwise.com with such specific requests, esp. for purchased licenses.