Author Topic: COD  (Read 2525 times)

Offline bikash

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
COD
« on: January 5, 2017, 12:09 »

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in continuation to my previous query. I had been able to use elements and build structures  from Crystallography Open database. But today i am not able to reach Crystallography Open database website and get a structure. Is it a problem of my software or the website is down so that i am not able to reach it.

Offline Anders Blom

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
    • QuantumATK at Synopsys
Re: COD
« Reply #1 on: January 5, 2017, 23:14 »
Works fine for me. Try again

Offline bikash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 6, 2017, 07:00 »

Thank you Sir for your kind response. But i am still not able to connect to www.crystallography.net when requesting for the database. Is it due to some connection problem from my end but it was fine few days back and i had got some work done too then. Also when i am trying to connect to the site directly from the browser its opening.
But i am not able to get the elements and compounds that i need on VNL ATK.

Offline bikash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 6, 2017, 09:38 »

I am hereby attaching the screenshot of the error. I have been trying by all means to overcome it, but its not happening. I have also tried checking the firewall and other network settings but none has worked yet. Although some days back i had been able to access the database and build a structure.

Offline Jess Wellendorff

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 6, 2017, 09:52 »
Works fine here from the QuantumWise office, and the error message in your screenshot does not indicate a problem with VNL itself.  Most likely a network issue on you side or on the COD side.