Author Topic: problems in running the newly added "OptimizeDeviceConfiguration" module  (Read 2479 times)

Offline meman

• New QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Dear QuantumWise Staff,
   I have been trying to use the new "OptimizeDeviceConfiguration" module for a silicon/MoS2 interface. The programs always got terminated because of something that I cannot follow.
I run the programs in our University clusters, normally I request 4 nodes and 10 processors per node.

The first input file "Device_Si_MoS2_localRun.py" was terminated within 1 min, reporting license problem, which is obviously not true, because another program was running properly.

The second input file "Device_Si_MoS2.py" was terminated after 8 hours, reporting "trace back...", which I cannot follow.
 Attached are the py input files and error and output info. Please help take a look. Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 00:18 by meman »

Offline Daniele Stradi

• Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Hi,

sounds like a license issue more than a scientific question, so it is better to contact the technical support:

https://support.quantumwise.com/portal/home

Best,
Daniele

Offline njuxyh

• QuantumATK Guru
    • View Profile
Dear QuantumWise Staff,
   I have been trying to use the new "OptimizeDeviceConfiguration" module for a silicon/MoS2 interface. The programs always got terminated because of something that I cannot follow.
I run the programs in our University clusters, normally I request 4 nodes and 10 processors per node.

The first input file "Device_Si_MoS2_localRun.py" was terminated within 1 min, reporting license problem, which is obviously not true, because another program was running properly.

The second input file "Device_Si_MoS2.py" was terminated after 8 hours, reporting "trace back...", which I cannot follow.
 Attached are the py input files and error and output info. Please help take a look. Thanks a lot.

hiļ¼Œhave you solved the problem?