Author Topic: Problem with documentation for calculating IV curves  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Bertha_He

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
Dear friends,
         After calculation, I got the IV curve of the". nc" file with the following problems:
       1.When I added the analysis module, I only added one IVcurve, but I got two ".nc "files in the LabFloor, and the bias point in the first ".nc"file was not set by me.
        2.The two ".nc "files can be opened with Transmission Analyzer, and none of them can calculate the eigenstates. I will attach the screenshot.

Thanks

Offline Petr Khomyakov

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with documentation for calculating IV curves
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 15:08 »
It is hard to say anything without seeing your scripts and logs, and knowing what exactly you have done to get those IV objects. What version of QuantumATK are you using?

Offline Bertha_He

• Regular QuantumATK user
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 16:59 »
It is hard to say anything without seeing your scripts and logs, and knowing what exactly you have done to get those IV objects. What version of QuantumATK are you using?
Thank you for your reply.I using the 2016.04 version of ATK.Now I will upload the calculated '.py'  file and hope to get your help.

Offline Petr Khomyakov

• QuantumATK Staff
  • Supreme QuantumATK Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 09:07 »
Please upload log files related to the calculations as well.  Note that 2016.4 is no longer supported version.